vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
We are looking for an HR generalist / talent acquisition specialist who helps us further improve and professionalize our sourcing processes in the Ukraine. You will be working closely with the engineering team lead, who is based in Lviv, and you will enjoy freedom and trust to develop sourcing strategies, promote the employer brand, organize internal and external events, and help shape the company’s overall development in the Ukraine.
The main focus of your role is to develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs of business and technical roles:
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Recruit and onboard new hires
- Organize technical events at e.g. universities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Execute, improve and develop vestr’s performance and talent management activities
- Develop, implement, and support employee recognition and reward programs across assigned business units
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about technology as we are, has creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit, and will help us make vestr become a bigger and more attractive employer in Lviv and Kyiv.
We realize that everyone is different, and we value diversity. For this reason, we don’t have a definitive checklist of must-have attributions we require from an experienced HR generalist.
Instead, we value a thirst for knowledge, a passion for technology – and life! – and a drive to move things forward.
To make it easier for you, here are some things we could expect you to bring to the table:
- Located in Lviv (or willing to relocate)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience in a dynamic startup, finance, or technology environment
- Psychological education
- A high degree of autonomy and creativity. Values the freedom to shape and implement his/her own visions.
Aside from competitive compensation and the ability to work remotely, or at the office in Lviv, we offer a people-first company with zero bureaucracy. Currently, we have an office location in Lviv, and regularly organize team events around the Lviv area. Engineers from Kyiv are offered to join those events as well. We aim to create plenty of opportunities to stay in touch with the whole team across the Ukraine and indeed the rest of the world: Namely, you will work in an international team full of talented, determined, and enthusiastic employees spanning across offices in Zurich, Singapore, Lviv, and Kyiv.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office
- A people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy
- Determined enthusiastic team
- Exciting team events
- Dynamic office environment
- Well-funded and fast-growing startup
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org