vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Recruit and onboard new hires
- Organize technical events at e.g. universities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Execute, improve and develop vestr’s performance and talent management activities
- Develop, implement, and support employee recognition and reward programs across assigned business units
We realize that everyone is different, and we value diversity. For this reason, we don’t have a definitive checklist of must-have attributes we require from an experienced HR Manager.
Instead, we value a thirst for knowledge, a passion for technology – and life! – and a drive to move things forward.
To make it easier for you, here are some things we could expect you to bring to the table:
- Located in Lviv (or willing to relocate)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience in a dynamic startup, finance, or technology environment
- Psychological education
- A high degree of autonomy and creativity. Values the freedom to shape and implement his/her own visions.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office
- A people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy
- Determined enthusiastic team
- Exciting team events
- Dynamic office environment
- Well-funded and fast-growing startup