vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
We build on modern technologies, maintain a laser-sharp focus on the needs of our clients and strive to continuously improve our offering. Our goal is to become the market standard and we need your help to get there!
Who we are looking for
Are you passionate about delivering robust, scalable, and real-time web applications? We’re looking for an IT DevOps Engineer to:
- design and run an industry leading SaaS platform for financial products
- be hands-on, to install and configure our Node.js-based infrastructure stack
- be responsible for our development environment, our cloud-based solution, and our CI/CD process
- design and implement the technical infrastructure for containerized deployments
- apply security best-practices to deliver a robust, multi-tenant platform
- be innovative, leveraging the latest technologies and your experience to offer the best application*
- collaborate with the internal team and external stakeholders, including IT departments of large banks
What we offer
You will be part of an international team of front-end, back-end and DevOps engineers, working in our offices central Switzerland, Lviv, or remotely. Your work will involve very close co-operation with our CTO, our internal development team, and our customers.
- ideally 5 years of experience in infrastructure engineering/DevOps role in high available environment. Experience in financial services is a plus
- strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- proficient with the Google Cloud Platform ecosystem, in particular with Kubernetes
- experience with designing secure and reliable containerized applications
- solid working knowledge of databases and message queues
- strong analytical & design skills and structured/systematic in your approach
- excellent communicator, able to adapt style and detail to the audience
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- fluent in English
*Note: We are looking for a fast learner with broad interests and a positive attitude. Of course, a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering is always a plus and so are personal- or open-source tech projects to which you have made major contributions.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Job Application Form.