vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
Are you passionate about delivering robust, scalable, and real-time web applications? We’re looking for an IT DevOps Engineer to:
- design and run an industry leading SaaS platform for financial products
- be hands-on, to install and configure our Node.js-based infrastructure stack
- be responsible for our development environment, our cloud-based solution, and our CI/CD process
- design and implement the technical infrastructure for containerized deployments
- apply security best-practices to deliver a robust, multi-tenant platform
- be innovative, leveraging the latest technologies and your experience to offer the best application*
- collaborate with the internal team and external stakeholders, including IT departments of large banks
You will be part of an international team of front-end, back-end and DevOps engineers, working in our offices central Switzerland, Lviv, or remotely. Your work will involve very close co-operation with our CTO, our internal development team, and our customers.
- ideally 5 years of experience in infrastructure engineering/DevOps role in high available environment. Experience in financial services is a plus
- strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- proficient with the Google Cloud Platform ecosystem, in particular with Kubernetes
- experience with designing secure and reliable containerized applications
- solid working knowledge of databases and message queues
- strong analytical & design skills and structured/systematic in your approach
- excellent communicator, able to adapt style and detail to the audience
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- fluent in English
*Note: We are looking for a fast learner with broad interests and a positive attitude. Of course, a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering is always a plus and so are personal- or open-source tech projects to which you have made major contributions.