vestr is a thriving financial technology (“fintech”) startup and B2B technology provider. Founded by a group of accomplished industry veterans, we are now an international team of 35. Our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – and some large banks and professional investors. vestr’s white-labelled portfolio management platform enables institutional market participants to manage the entire lifecycle of actively managed investment products. Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) are securitised portfolios that are dynamically adjusted at the discretion of an investment manager. The global AMC market exceeds $1 trillion in assets under management, with the most significant growth in the last three years. Due to their fast time-to-market, flexibility and lower costs, AMCs offer many benefits over comparable financial vehicles. This allows investment managers to turn their investment ideas into a product on the same day. Our goal is to become the leading platform for active investment management – and we need your help to get there!
- Generate new business opportunities and cultivate relationships with Actively Managed Certificate issuers, focusing on European wealth hubs (e.g. Luxembourg, Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein and Malta)
- Research and identify potential alternative routes to market for vestr
- Negotiate pricing and fees with clients
- Help with promoting vestr’s award-winning portfolio management solution across the European, Middle Eastern and African region via social media and industry events
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Clients, Product and Marketing teams
- Domain knowledge of structured products, specifically Actively Managed Certificates OR multiple years of experience selling portfolio management solutions
- A strong track record in the financial industry with excellent networking skills
- Self-motivated with high degree of autonomy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and one of the following languages: German French or Luxembourgish. Italian or Spanish will be a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary plus success-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours between 60-100%
- One-to-one mentorship from the Head of Business Development
- Option to work remotely if located near Luxembourg
- An open and collaborative startup culture bolstered by in-person and online team events
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter plus a sample correspondence letter to a potential vestr client as an example for your approach to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the Job Application Form.