vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
We build on modern technologies, maintain a laser-sharp focus on the needs of our clients and strive to continuously improve our offering. Our goal is to become the market standard and we need your help to get there!
As part of our growing support team, the Technical Client Support role is responsible for providing technical skill to the support team. As support tickets sometimes require technical investigation into logs and databases, the technical support person performs this analysis in tandem with the support team and on occasion also syncing with the development team. As part of this work, the Technical Client Support person also keeps the customer informed on progress and findings.
Last but not least, you will work in an international team full of talented employees spread across offices in Zurich, Singapore, Lviv, and Kyiv.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in supporting or communicating with clients or customers
- Quick learner with a grasp of complex topics
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Experience with some programming, scripting, debugging, logs analysis, database querying
- High level of self-motivation and commitment
- Resilience and motivation to follow up on all loose ends
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
What you will learn
We believe in growth and would be very happy to find someone willing and motivated to learn on the job. Here are some of the technologies and skills you will be exposed to as a technical support agent:
- MongoDB, how to perform complex queries and operations
- Google Cloud Compute and Logs, how to effectively filter through logs to find the interesting parts relevant for identifying issues
- Working in Unix/Linux environment (e.g. working with a command-line)
- Troubleshooting web applications, as well as measuring their performance
- Tools and scripts for automation of processes
- Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Effective business communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Task and time management
What we offer
Aside from a competitive compensation and the ability to work remotely or at the office in Lviv, we offer a people-first culture with zero bureaucracy. You will acquire a deep understanding of our business domain that goes beyond supporting clients. This includes knowledge about the financial industry, structured products, portfolio management and trading.
You will work with an international team full of talented, determined, and enthusiastic employees spanning across offices in Zurich, Singapore, Lviv, and Kyiv.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the Job Application Form. Successful candidates will receive a prompt response.