vestr AG is a fast-growing and well-funded startup company in the financial technology space (“fintech”). We provide tailored software services to leading banks and asset managers and our white-labeled platform is frequently referred to as the engine behind active management. The company was founded by experienced industry veterans and our investors include SIX Group – which runs the Swiss Stock Exchange – as well as some large banks and professional investors.
We build on modern technologies, maintain a laser-sharp focus on the needs of our clients and strive to continuously improve our offering. Our goal is to become the market standard and we need your help to get there!
- Verify that the product and its features meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Participate in both documented and ad hoc testing, including feature testing, e2e testing, regression testing, smoke testing, etc. to ensure high-quality releases
- Detect, report, and follow up on bugs or inconsistencies in the product, preferably catching them before our users do
- Proactively communicate and follow up on test or quality feedback with developers and the analysts or experts involved
- Dig into new and existing requirements and business concepts to fully grasp the use cases, in order to better understand our users and ensure quality
- Maintain documentation of test cases and the relevant knowledge base
- Keep an eye out for process improvements, new tooling, automation opportunities, etc.
We are looking for an open, proactive, and communicative person. We realize that everyone is different and we value diversity. With that said, we really appreciate a thirst for knowledge, passion for technology, and a drive to move things forward. Here is a quick outline of what we have in mind for a QA engineer, although we’re also open to variations
- Located in Lviv (remote work up for discussion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation, drive, and initiative
- Proven work experience as a QA engineer or in related roles
- Experience in a startup is an advantage
- Experience in the finance industry is an advantage
Aside from competitive compensation and the ability to work remotely, or at the office in Lviv, we offer a people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy. As we are growing fast, we need to ensure the quality of our product; we have a mandatory code review before each merge. Therefore, you can rest assured that for every question you may have, a team member will try their best to find a solution with you. Interesting to note is that we have our Ukraine team lead based in our Lviv office, so you can always count on his support – even if it is as simple as a chat over coffee!
Last but not least, you will work in an international team full of talented, determined, and enthusiastic employees spanning across offices in Zurich, Singapore, Lviv, and Kyiv.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office in Lviv
- A people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy
- Determined enthusiastic team
- Exciting team events
- Dynamic office environment
- Well-funded and fast-growing startup